This fast growing business is looking for commercially minded professional HR Consultants/BP required to work closely with the CEO, Managing Directors and HR, providing strategic and practical HR support, predominately based in Horsham but covering London and the South East. This is an opportunity for an experienced HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor or Business Partner to work in a generalist HR role with a number of HR projects as well as the day to day operations and some complex Employee Relations cases. The HR Consultant will provide accurate up to date HR advice, guidance and practical support on a wide range of HR matters.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic with a positive friendly approach, and relish the challenge of working on a range of strategic and operational people issues within an SME environment.
- CIPD Qualified to level 7 is essential
- Proven generalist HR experience
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive
- Desire to work with a passion for making a difference
- Commercially focused, confident, with gravitas
- Able to deal with a wide range of Employment Relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance, redundancy, recruitment, appraisal schemes, drafting contracts and handbooks
- Proven ability to design and implement HR systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience of planning and managing restructures.
- Experience of coaching and influencing staff at all levels.
- Excellent up to date knowledge of Employment Law and HR Best Practice.
This is an exciting, varied role with excellent potential for quick career progression.
- Non contractual Company profit related bonus (c5% to 10% of salary following probationary period)
- 23 days A/L (inc 3 days Christmas closedown) plus bank holidays
- Contribution of up to £700 pa towards private healthcare
- Payment of up to £30 pm towards a smart phone
- Auto-enrolment compliant pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- CIPD subscription is paid by the Company
Salary: £30000 to £33000
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Strategic HR
- CIPD qualified