HR Consultant - Compensation and Benefits (Home working an option)
The chance to join a fast growth business with offices in the South West & South East and to help them in their expansion. This is still a small business, one that has grown organically over the last few years and now with recent investment, is setting its sights on bigger things.
Sitting within a specialst International Compensation & Benefits team, the role of C&B Consultant is focussed around the provision of consultancy services to the company's clients in the areas of international compensation and benefits and data protection. Such consultancy support will primarily be delivered via email and telephone, although there may be occasional requirements to travel to client sites.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Provide clear advice and guidance to clients on statutory obligations in all jurisdictions
- Provide clear advice and guidance to clients on supplemental employee benefits and rewards
- Provide full implementation with employee benefit suites as required
- Assist clients with developing their international benefits strategy
- Preparation of employee benefit handbooks, as required
- Provide benchmark data in relation to compensation packages and employee benefits (through third parties where necessary)
- Develop and maintain key client and third party relationships
- Provide adhoc advice for one-off queries relating to employee benefits and reward policies
- Provide advice and guidance to clients with regard to company cars, allowances and associated elements in-country
- Work with HR Consulting team in drafting employment contracts in the context of employee benefit provision
- Work with the HR Consulting team on global mobility projects - providing support with benchmarking data, COLA reporting, advice on expat insurances versus local insurance provision
- Data Protection: The provision of advice and support to clients with regard to fulfilling data protection obligations in-country.
- Provide pragmatic advice to clients on basic data protection principles in-country and applying these internally
- Establishing if physical registrations are required in-country and progressing these on behalf of the client as necessary
You will be an experience HR Consultant with demonstrable C&B knowledge both UK and ideally international as well
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'