My client is looking for a permanent - HR Compliance Administrator to join their busy and fast paced team . The role will provide opportunities to progress and pay up to 22k dependant on experience.
HR Compliance Administrator - Permanent Role , up to £22,000 , close to Lutterworth , Opportunities to Progress
- Overview: The Compliance team, within our SSC function, requires a HR Administrator to join our growing team. The key function of the Compliance team is to provide governance and to administer key compliance processes on behalf of HR.
- In joining our team, your focus will be on our Right to Work checks, ensuring compliance as well as taking the opportunity to continuously review and implement process improvements.
It is essential for the candidates to have working knowledge of the below duties:
- Right to work documentation *
- Right to work checks in line with home office guidance *
- NMC and DBS validation checks and processing
* Updating our HR systems with all right to work documentation checks * Visa checks, for those visas expiring and every 12 months. * Exception management and quality control. * Provide a client focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities. Take ownership for queries and escalations, escalating to the Team Manager if necessary * Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Who are we looking for ?
- Someone who has working knowledge of the above duties
- A passion to excel within a HR SSC environment
- Ideally a HR Compliance administrator who wants to step up into a senior role
- A keen eye for detail and a 'can-do' attitude
- Those who have experience of working in a large HR transactional environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'