Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,500 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
HR Compliance Administrator
Permanent and Temporary roles available (temporary role until December 2018)
£20,076 per annum (rising to £21,133 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week (part time hours will be considered)
Please specify preferred contract type and hours in your cover letter
Why work for us?
Working within the recently established Central Recruitment Team we are now seeking an experienced administrator to join us. This is a great opportunity to use your existing skills and develop further within a team that is critical to the success of the HR function across Sanctuary Group. With a dedicated focus on HR Compliance you will have strong organisational abilities with a track record of delivering work to a high standard of accuracy.
The role of HR Compliance Administrator will include:
- Processing DBS requests on behalf of new and existing employees
- Ensuring submitted paperwork is compliant prior to collating for processing
- Maintaining electronic and manual records
- Mail box management
- Responding to internal and external communications
- Providing support to other HR Compliance areas including Right to Work
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a similar administrative role
- Driven to deliver the very best service to internal and external customers
- Able to prioritise workload effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
- Approachable, helpful and enthusiastic
- Results driven delivered with precise accuracy whilst working under pressure
- Self motivated to manage a varied yet ever changing workload with conflicting priorities
- Proud to have high standards regarding attention to detail
- A team player with a passion for HR and recruitment
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 21 June 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job