HR Compliance Administrator
With GDPR just around the corner, Macildowie HR are working with a leading Financial Services company to find some temporary HR support for their GDPR project. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to further their knowledge in one of the most important topics in every HR team across the nation and will act as a spring board for their next permanent move.
So, what's the role?
- Updating employee records with relevant information in line with GDPR legislation
- Assisting the project team with all administration and compliance in relation to GDPR
- Working alongside the HR Business Partner
- Taking ownership of the HR system ensuring all data is accurate and relevant
The ideal candidate...
- Detail orientated and process driven
- Understanding of GDPR and what it entails
- Great HR systems knowledge
- Proven track record in compliance & GDPR monitoring
Package - £8-£11 per hour / Temporary / 2-4 week minimum contract with potential to extend
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job