HR Compliance Admin- FTC
A fantastic national business with sociable and lively offices in Birmingham city centre is looking for a proactive individual to join their HR team. Working on a 6 month fixed term contract, this will be a highly process driven role in which you must work effectively as part of the wider team. You will be a pivotal part of the team and will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Management of compliance processes and checks including work permits and other legal documentation
- Utilisation of the online employee system in order to maintain documentation in line with service level agreement company wide
- Processing and tracking of all work permit applications
- Assistance with onboarding across the business following processes
- Acknowledgement of process improvement providing input where appropriate
We are ideally looking for someone available for an immediate start in Birmingham city centre. You must possess experience within a compliance based role ideally as part of a wider HR team. This is a full-time opportunity.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'