HR Comms Assistant
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday (Flexible from 8am - 6pm)
Plus excellent company benefits!
We have an amazing opportunity for a HR Comms Assistant to join a very well established, growing, ambitious, lively and fast paced Human Resources team.
The HR Comms Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day development and execution of employee communications and the deployment of key strategic initiatives such as employee benefits.
- Act as the day-to-day lead on key internal communications channels including email, social media platforms and advertising
- Maintain Internal Communications calendar for regular updates, email blasts, company announcements, etc. Providing direction on employee benefits portfolio to ensure best value for money, quality of service and alignment to employee needs
- Proposing plan improvements to manage benefits administration & pension programs
- Planning, organising, communicating and facilitating company events, team incentives, charity fundraising and employee entertainment
- Organising and chairing Social Committee Meetings
The Personal Details:
- The successful applicant will be a highly organised, self-motivated individual who can produce high quality work under pressure
- A good knowledge of communications channels including intranet, social media, emails, newsletters, news stories is essential
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced and varied HR/Payroll Benefits administrative environment would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
Interested? Please Apply Today
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Customer Services
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job