This leading professional organisation based in the City is looking for an experienced HR Co-ordinator to join their team. A varied and interesting role where you would be involved in a range of HR activities including recruitment, L&D, HR Advice and assisting the HR Director with the processes behind Board member appointments.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate or equivalent, either part or fully CIPD qualified with several years generalist HR experience gained within a professional environment. You will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with a sound understanding of HR practices, able to work in a fast paced environment, able to deliver on standalone projects but also to be an integral part of the team.
Duties will include:
- Managing end to end recruitment of a designated area
- Delivering the induction programme and implementing changes
- Delivering training sessions
- Being fully confident on the HR Information system
- Supporting the Director on internal initiative projects
- Responding to general HR queries
- Managing HR administration processes and devising ways to streamline if applicable
- Managing employee relations cases
- Managing employee benefits package
- Building strong and effective relationships with internal departments
You will also assist the HR Director in all aspects of Board and Committee engagement helping to implement and review an engagement programme for Non-Executive Directors. This will involve coordinating processes, ensuring paperwork is meticulously checked, communicating information to various parties and generally ensuring the whole process is orchestrated in a professional and positive way.
Excellent presentation and communication skills, an organised and proactive approach, an eye for detail and good proof reading skills and the ability the ability to deliver on your own projects whilst also being an integral part of the team essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'