We are currently recruiting for a fantastic client based in High Wycombe; they are looking for a HR Co-ordinator on a fixed term contract to assist the HR Advisors in providing an effective, timely and commercially focused HR service. The successful candidate will be able to work quickly, under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Act as first point of contact for day to day Store and retail employee HR queries at all levels by phone, email and in person.
- Provide basic guidance to Store Managers and employees on the HR policies and procedures.
- Support the Senior HR Adviser in ensuring the HR policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- Note take at all formal meetings as and when required.
- Ensure all employee details are kept accurate and up to date
- Contribute to all HR initiatives on topics such as Performance Management, Talent and Succession planning etc.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reports as required
- Travel to store sites as and when required across UK
Key skills required:
- Pervious experience within an HR function or a similar role
- Good MS Office Skills and some experience of having used HRIS system
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to work write clear communications by email and able to note take
- Able to pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job