Our Internationally recognised client, operating in the manufacturing sector, is looking to appoint an HR Co-ordinator on a 12 month basis, to support a small HR team of circa 8. As the HR Co-ordinator you will manage and administer a variety of HR services to one particular site within the group. You will have exposure to the full employee life-cycle and be involved in all aspects of day to HR activity, working to set procedures and policies in order to support the HR team in this fast paced environment.
You will be the first point of contact for the department and respond to requests from employees and managers in a timely manner in relation to a range of HR/Employee related matters.
- Follow the HR standard working practices and procedures to administer employee changes and ensure standard work is kept up to date with any procedural or system changes.
- Act as point of contact between payroll and HR to ensure that all employee changes requests are processed and the data held on employee files and across all the HR systems are accurate.
- Complete the on boarding process from candidate offer through to induction, ensuring the business and new starters have the necessary induction information and have the correct HR systems access for success.
- Deliver the HR induction presentation to new starters as required (approximately every two weeks)
- Co-ordinate the set-up of new employees on the internal systems
- Administer the company recognition scheme.
- Management of Fixed Term and secondment employee changes
- Administer the company long service award programme.
- Administer the annual orientation training programme.
- Manage the coordination of business training activities that come from the site training plan
- Provision of monthly reporting and analysis of data on absence performance management and training and ensure integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- Schedule occupational health, counselling and physiotherapy appointments.
- Administer the leaver's process, including conducting exit interviews.
Key Skills Required:
- High levels of integrity as working with sensitive data
- Autonomy and accountability
- The role requires the ability to work on own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working in an HR function with strong HR administration experience preferential.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential
- Able to liaise and build relationships across all levels and have a proactive, hands-on approach.
- Strong PC skills required - minimum intermediate Excel level (pivots, data management)
- A CIPD qualification or working towards is desirable
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Advanced Excel
- HR Administrator
- CIPD Level 3
- HR Co-ordinator
- CIPD Level 5