HR Call Handlers x 2
If you are available for temporary work for at least 3 months or ideally on a longer-term basis these roles are heavily telephone based handling a wide range of internal calls covering varying HR related issues. This is a great environment to work in for a firm which has retained a real family feel despite the size of the organisation. Home based for the foreseeable future however you will complete 2 weeks training on-site.
We are looking to support this large client in HR Shared Services. The role is call handling; assisting colleagues with numerous HR related queries.
In call handling it is all about continuous customer service supporting managers with a range of HR and recruitment queries so good systems knowledge is required and very good customer service ability.
Key qualities required are:
- You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload. Ideally, you will have call and administration experience however the ability to pick up new IT systems is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers (these are internal contacts you are providing a service to) on the telephone
- Good proven telephone based call handling experience is essential
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
Hours: The department runs 8am to 6pm and you be required to work 5 days over 7 therefore must be available to work any of the 7 days in the week
Hourly rate £8.97 per hour plus holiday pay
As Government guidelines change these roles could be home based or on site in Morley therefore it is essential you are able to offer the flexibility to support either situation. You will be training on site in Morley for 2 weeks then home based at this stage.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'