This a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for an experienced generalist Business partner to join and work closely with key parts of the business
Reporting into a strategic Senior HR Business Partner you will play a key role in evolving and ensuring the delivery of the People Plan for your business area whilst also be involved in critical HR and change projects. Key agendas will include, organisation design and change, annual HR processes covering performance, talent, compensation; coaching leaders and line managers, employee relations and exposure to union relations.
Required key skills (functional/technical)
• Business acumen
• Financial literacy
• Understanding analytics
• Ability to problem solve
• Talent management
• Improving the workplace and the workforce
• Influencing and implementing change
• Coaching skills
• Previous project management experience and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of a project life cycle.
• Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
• A tertiary qualification, and CIPD membership
• Previous experience in similar industry
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'