Our client is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to work in their centre, the centre is a Prison for people aged 12-18 years old, location Rugby, start ASAP, duration 2-3 months, the client is recruiting for the role on a permanent basis and there is the opportunity to apply for this, pay £23.08ph - £27.69ph, hours Mon-Fri working 37.5 per week.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a DBS security clearance
The successful candidate would need extensive experience in Employee Relations and ideally would have worked within the criminal justice sector previously.
- HR lead for transformation activity and any subsequent change-management consultation processes
- Partners with the SMT and provides HR commercial decision-making in a fast moving environment
- Works in collaboration with the HR transactional Helpdesk to ensure that smooth processes are implemented within the business
- Continually increase the capability amongst people managers focusing on good HR practice and fulfillment of HR processes
- Attend local partnership forums with Union representatives and take the lead HR role for liaison with represented Unions
- Continually embed the annual talent and performance management cycle
- Lead on HR case management activity
- Use of HR MI data to support decision-making that delivers a commercial, value added HR service
- Lead on all generalist HR activity for the business area, including TUPE transfers as required
- Input solutions for bids and tenders as required
- Values and promotes diversity and difference; operates with integrity and openness
- Provide advice and guidance to people managers on HR related matters as required
CIPD professional qualification
Up to date statutory employment law knowledge
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'