CMA HR Division is currently assisting a large reputable brand based in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit a permanent HR Business Partner in an exciting new opportunity.
The current team has reorganised due to an internal promotion and the Senior Business Partners are looking for a commercial partner who can join their team. The role has an emphasis on change, wellbeing and engagement and requires an excellent relationship builder who can coach the values and behaviours of the business.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the implementation of organisational change by coaching/upskilling leaders
- Coaching leaders to recognise wellbeing concerns and area of performance that need improvement
- Drive the performance and talent agenda, building succession plans and addressing poor performance
- Ad hoc projects to support the senior team and drive the people plan
- Continuous coaching of line managers to improve business performance specifically around engagement
The business is looking for an experienced generalist HR Business Partner who is confident in driving people and commercially aware to challenge behaviours. Change experience is essential and the ability to work at pace with a curious and collaborative approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive organisation where people are at the top of the agenda. The client will also consider applicants looking for 4 days a week/30 hours over 5 days.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'