An opportunity has come up for a HR Business Partner to join a multi-million pound FMCG company based close to Stratford, East London.
You will work closely with the Regional HR Manager to provide excellent generalist HR support. You will be a key member of the HR Team, and will provide an effective HR Service to Front Line Manager and Department Managers through the use of contemporary HR practices in employee relations, performance management, change management, resource and succession planning, skills development and labour relations.
· Provide line managers with specialist advice, coaching and support in all aspects of their HR responsibilities, including employment law and practice, disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence management.
· Support the recruitment of site employees up to middle management.
· Act as a coach, trainer and facilitator on development programmes.
· Continuously evaluate and improve HR processes in line with functional requirements.
· Ensure consistent application and development of all matters relation to terms and conditions of employment.
·Ensure innovative and effective communication channels are in place and utilised e.g. team briefs, listening groups.
·Build relations with trade unions to ensure stable relationships as well as negotiations as required.
Skills / Experience:
· HR generalist experience and a comprehensive understanding of HR best practice.
· You will be extremely driven and able to build strong relationships, whilst projecting a positive and professional attitude.
· You must be able to demonstrate that you are willing and able to challenge the status quo.
· You will self-motivated with passion, enthusiasm, tenacity and resilience.
· Union experience will be beneficial.
· CIPD qualification will be a bonus.
For this role you need to have a strong sense of character with the confidence to make an instant impact as you advise on operational issues and support development of management capability through coaching. A focus on challenge to promote the company values and ongoing change is an integral part of this role.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'