Our client in the technology sector is looking to recruit an HR Operational Business Partner for a newly created role based in Central London. The company is an exciting and expanding organisation. The purpose of the role is to roll out HR initiatives across the business and operational structures and consolidates HR reports group wide. This position plays a key role in ensuring successful communication, roll out and adoption of projects including change to business processes, systems and technology
- Assists in rolling out group wide projects and initiatives ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Provides generalist HR support to business managers in start-up countries and transitions responsibility to local HR teams when applicable.
- Provides support to the GCHRO regarding the communication, roll out, implementation and administration of Performance Management frameworks
- Manage content on the Learning Management System
- Provide feedback regarding matters of compliance and governance including GDPR/POPI and local employment legislation compliance.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized group HR reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR qualification
- Full CIPD Qualification
- International HR Experience
- Project and change Management experience
- Talent, training and development Management experience
- HR business analyst experience
- Analytical and reporting experience
- Job evaluation and succession reporting
- Flexible approach
There will ad-hoc overseas travel. In return you will receive 33% discretionary bonus, 23 days leave plus public holidays, 35 hours per week and a salary of between 55-60K plus other benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'