HR Business Partner
Field BasedCompetitive Salary + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career. We are looking to hire a tenacious HR Business Partner to join our HR team. This is an exciting time to join us in a fast paced and varied, multi-site role where you will partner with Regional Managers across our Network Operations to deliver operational business plans and objectives. This role will involve significant travel to support multiple sites across the South East, South West, East and West London and your base location will be Hatfield.
We are looking for a credible, experienced HR generalist who has the capability to lead the people agenda, drive change in core HR processes, shape culture, and operationalise our employee relations strategy.
We’re a big believer in rewarding our employees for all the amazing work they do. As well as a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development we offer private medical insurance and a generous pension scheme. Other great benefits on offer include discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virginmedia discounts. If you need to travel for work, car allowance. And if like us you enjoy online shopping up to 25% discount off . Could you ask for much more?
As a key strategic partner and trusted advisor to stakeholders, accountabilities Include:
• Ownership of our people strategy, implementing our key areas of focus across all regions
• Driving innovation, change and improvement in both business and HR practice including performance management, talent, resourcing and development
• Forming relationships with trade unions and external suppliers
• Utilising MI data to influence people related agenda, reducing labour turnover, colleague absence and increasing colleague engagement
• Partnering with site leadership teams on all organisational change programmes
• Ensuring full understanding of people costs to improve people planning across all regions to maximise operational effectiveness
• Development of company-wide communications strategies to compliment people related changes and ensure effective and consistent messaging
• Creation and delivery of people related learning such as HR process training, complex case management and management capability
• Partnering with internal recruitment team to build an attraction, recruitment and induction strategy that is reflective of company values and culture
• Flexibility to commit to significant national travel across South East, South West and South and East London.
• Educated to degree level or CIPD qualified
• Extensive HR generalist experience in a complex unionised organisation and multi-site environment.
• Strong commercial awareness with experience of managing organisational change and transformation programs.
• Flexibility to support multiple sites with a 24/7 operation
• Highly developed relationship building skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
• Resilience with the ability to lead and inspire others and make a difference
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join us, make a difference and contribute to our strategic agenda.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'