HR Business Partner
£Competitive Plus Fully Expensed Company Car or Car Cash Allowance, Management Bonus Scheme, Enhanced Pension, Private Healthcare
Hours: 8:30 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
WHAT OUR CLIENT WANTS IS SOMEONE WHO IS:
- An independent and highly motivated HR Professional who strives for excellence
- Able to use rational persuasion and commercial awareness to effectively influence
- Understanding and accepting that sometime the goalposts have to be moved - frustrating as that may seem
- Prepared to 'roll up their sleeves’ to support their Depot with whatever may be required to get the job done
- Focused on building relationships for current and long-term benefit
- Flexible in their approach to business partnering and does not have a 'black & white’ mind-set
- Not precious about performing routine tasks and understands they are just as important
- As happy to complete routine tasks as they are working on big projects
- Motivated by working in a culture or environment where everything is not 'finished and polished’
- Flexible in their approach and not restricted on working hours, travel and overnight stays
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
You will need to be CIPD qualified or part qualified with significant experience working as a high-level HR generalist ideally within the Logistics and/or FMCG sector.
You will need to have up-to-date knowledge of UK employment legislation including TUPE with an awareness of ACAS Codes of Practice and HR best practice with a basic knowledge of key industry requirements such as Driver’s Hours Regulations with a competent level of ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
Experience of working in a fast-paced and pressurised environment is absolutely essential as is maintaining a positive can-do attitude. Ideally you will have had experience of dealing with cultural and organisational changes and you will certainly need to show resilience in the face of repeated setbacks and view them as positive challenges to ultimately overcome.
This role is challenging and will require some travel which may necessitate overnight stays so as such, there will be times you will need to be flexible with the core hours that you work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will form part of a wider HR team reporting to the HR Manager. The fundamental purpose of your role is to work in partnership with the key stakeholders based at your Depot, building effective relationships whilst guiding, supporting and advising them to ensure people practices are applied effectively.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Influencing the acceptance of, and providing on-going support for a business partnering approach to the management of people activities across your Depot
- Working in partnership with the senior managers based at your Depot to support development and delivery of their People, Engagement and Training Plans to ultimately achieve Company objectives whilst supporting delivery of the HR Roadmap
- Supporting managers in the planning and implementation of business change and organisation re-structures, including TUPE and redundancy situations, through the provision of technical expertise and advice
- Ensuring the fair application of HR policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance absence management, performance management and reward / recognition through guidance, advising and coaching managers
- Supporting and implementing a proactive approach to attraction / recruitment / selection activities ensuring solutions are cost-effective, future-focused whilst ensuring vacancies are filled with suitably skilled and competent individuals
- Using the MI analyses to facilitate a proactive focus on areas of risk and plan / devise early solutions in line with trends
- Working with managers to identify collective and individual learning needs and provide both short-term and long-term coaching support and solutions and help deliver skills-based workshops for managers on people related processes
- Supporting and /or co-ordinating HR projects cross functionally and across all business areas as required
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR:
Our client is a leading logistics provider and they deliver a range of products and services to retailers and wholesalers across the nation. The company has a simple vision for the future: To be the UK’s leading food supply chain logistics Specialist in ambient and temperature-controlled products.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting, new challenge as an HR Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'