HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Based Louth, Lincolnshire
Salary from up to £55,000 per annum including car/ bonus/ benefits
Human Resources Business Partner for a manufacturing FTSE business, covering one main site and possible supporting others.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- To provide expert Human Resources business partner and advisory service to Directors, and senior managers, acting as a sounding board on strategic issues in particular on the involvement of staff in delivering exceptional performance
- To ensure that plans and KPI processes are in place to monitor and demonstrate the effective management of and contribution from people within the Division
- To act as a key strategic member of the local management team(s)
- To support the organisational development strategy on behalf of the Operational Board ensuring that people contribute at an optimal level to the success of the Business
- Assist development of the time in attendance systems and processes.
- Proactively lead and support the people recruitment, retention, development and succession planning strategies within the Division.
- To be a key member of the HR team contributing to the development of HR policies, procedures and initiatives
- Ensure that managers contribute to effectively implement the HR Policies and take action as required
- Develop and implement robust divisional workforce strategies, which ensure there is a steady supply of talented staff ready to join
- Take the lead in co-ordinating resourcing activities ensuring there is a high awareness of the brand in the recruitment market
- To adopt a proactive approach to change management encouraging Senior Managers and to develop their roles and responsibilities in managing others
- To maintain up to date knowledge of legislation affecting the business ensuring policy and practices are changed, monitored and adhered to
- To manage and develop HR Advisers ensuring consistency of approach, accurate advice and promotion of best practice
- To monitor HR Information in relation to the Divisions/Team(s) you support. To identify any deviations from targets and agree, develop and implement action plans with Managers
- To work with Managers to develop their skills to effectively apply the sickness and disciplinary and capability procedures
- You will be dealing with various on site unions
- To work with Managers to ensure there are effective two-way communication procedures within the Divisions/Team(s) encouraging people's commitment
- To liaise with staff representative groups encouraging effective working relationships to achieve organisational objectives
- To develop and deliver training courses and workshops to support the implementation of HR policies and procedures across the Business
- Take the lead in organising away days and team building events to support the organisation development and implementation of people strategy within relevant Divisions/Team(s)
- To maintain up to date own professional knowledge of employment legislation and best practices and identify own development needs.
- To take on projects as agreed with the Head of Operational HR
This may suit someone who has been a Regional HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, ER Manager or similar
Louth, Lincoln, Scampton, Horncastle, Gainsborough, Brigg, Grimsby, Immingham, Humberston, Mablethorpe Sutton on Sea, Ingoldmells, Skegness, North Hykeham, Wragby, Bardney, Minting, Market Rasen, Manby, Thrusthorpe, Mablethorpe, Saltfleet, North Somercotes, North Thoresby, Waltham, Laceby, Cleethorpes, Stallingborough, Lincolnshire
- change management
- human resources
- employee relations. ER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"