HR Business Partner (Maternity Cover) 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who has been No 1 on the Great Places to Work list also just achieved IIP Platinum status. As the Senior HR Business Partner you’ll be working for one of the best service providers in the UK . They are looking for someone with passion and personality to deliver excellent HR partnering in a fun and inspiration way and manage their HR administration team.
Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Leading the administration team to make sure they are super easy to do business with for their employees and always thinking one step ahead of what their employees might need
- Resolving any employee relations issues quickly and effectively.
- Keeping your ear to the ground to prevent issues from escalating.
- Taking a lead role in all recruitment in your area to make sure we recruit the right people, with the right skills.
- Being obsessed about being an excellent employer and constantly scanning the landscape for ideas to innovate and improve our services.
- Making sure you pay people correctly and remain within their people budget.
- Lead on projects and policy development to make sure they stay safe and ahead of the game.
- Play an active role in relevant committees.
- Being brilliant at the basics, knowing your role, your service and your customers inside out.
- Making brilliant decisions using your wisdom and experience.
- Using data intelligently to drive better business performance and always thinking how you can improve their digital service offer to employees.
- Working collaboratively with others and keeping people in the loop about progress.
- Being a great team player and doing what it takes to keep the business moving forward.
The successful candidate :
- Must be MCIPD Qualified
- Must be available immediately (12 Month fixed term contract)
- Must have proven experience of working at a Senior HR generalist level in a fast paced environment.
- Providing strategic and operational advice and support to all levels of management.
- Using systems to drive service improvements.
- Demonstrate your passion for employee engagement.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and thoughtfully both verbally and in writing.
- Resolve issues by being open to new ideas and being flexible and willing to try different things.
- Put bags of energy into finding ways of making thing better faster and lower cost.
In return the Senior HR Business Partner will receive a salary of £45,000. You will also receive 27 days holiday plus additional days off - Move Home, Get Married, Becoming a Grandparent, Bereavement Leave. The company offer a company pension, private healthcare after 6 months, Season ticket loan , Tastecard , opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday every year , Digital Device loan , cycle to work scheme and many more benefits.
To apply for this job click apply and send us your CV
- Business Performance
- CIPD qualified