Senior HR Business Partner
This is a great opportunity to join the one of the UK’s leading companies as their HR Business Partner. They are looking for someone to help lead the transformational change across the business. This role is offering an excellent salary with great benefits.
- Provide a full HR business partner service to Directors and Heads of Department within the Commercial and Group (Head Office) functions.
- Develop a fit-for-purpose HR Plan, aligned to the HR strategy for the function that supports line managers with colleague engagement, performance, recruitment, learning and development and reward.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the HR strategy as a member of the HR Leadership Team
- Work in collaboration with Heads of Department to maximise company efficiency through organisation design, provide expertise and challenge to help shape thinking in this area.
- Facilitate talent management, supporting Heads of Department to develop resourcing plans and ensure effective succession plans are in place.
- Work closely with the Resourcing team to ensure external hires are made that meet the requirements of the plan.
- Identify learning and development needs in your designated functions to drive and improve business performance.
- Work in partnership with the L&D team to design & facilitate individual, team and organisational development interventions.
- Implement existing learning and development interventions that support the overall business priorities effectively across departments.
- Develop a reward & recognition strategy for the functional areas within the context of both the Company HR strategy and functional areas strategy which motivates, attracts & retains the right people.
- Work with the Heads of Department to develop an engagement plan for the functional areas, based on the results of the annual engagement survey that drives real meaningful change make the department and an even better place to work.
- Lead various HR projects, aligned to the delivery of the HR strategy as required. You need to be an outstanding HRBP.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Breadth of knowledge and experience across a number of HR disciplines: Change Management, Organisation Design, Performance and Talent Management, Employee Relations, Reward, Engagement and Learning and Development.
- HR Business Partner experience, with an ability to establish relationships quickly and effectively
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment