This is a fabulous opportunity to join our client who is an excellent organisation within the Financial Services field. You will need to be experienced at creating people plans which will focus on performance, talent acquisition and retention along with talent management and employee engagement. This will be across the group of companies so the ability to build and maintain relationships across a wide spectrum of businesses is really important. There will be regular UK travel to various locations across the UK but mainly Oxford, London, Guildford, Redhill, York, and Edinburgh. You will manage the logistics of this yourself based on building relationships with the management teams at these sites and on where support is needed most - you will probably be travelling 1/2 days a week.
You will need:
- Extensive background in dealing with a broad range of HR activities.
- Experience of working with and delivering against a business people plan.
- Experience of improving business performance through a people plan.
- Strong commercial awareness with an understanding of business P&Ls.
- Understanding of organisational design and change management processes.
- Up to date knowledge of HR practices and trends.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of HR systems and production of key metric data.
- Worked in a business partnering model within an HR team.
- Experience of working in the financial services/professional services sectors would be an asset.
- Educated to degree level with a relevant HR qualification.
A really interesting opportunity which will allow you use your wide ranging skills to the full.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job