Remuneration: Salary: £50,000 + Car, Bonus, single cover healthcare.
Location: London, Cambridgeshire or Suffolk with travel.
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced HR Business Partner providing support to a large 3PL organisation.
This is a senior level role and only applicant who have held roles to the same level or higher will be considered.
Salary: £50,000 + Car or allowance, bonus and single cover healthcare.
The role of HR Business Partner will predominately be based at the Site most local to you, however willingness to travel is required as you will be responsible for 5 sites in London, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
The organisation is heavily unionised and will require with experience building and maintain strong relationships and have previous experience of working in a senior HR position within a unionised environment.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As HR Business Partner you will support the organisation with the development and delivery of HR solutions. Providing advice on a wide range of people activities.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Ensure that all matters relating to Human Resources are at all times conducted in accordance with legislative requirements and Company procedure
• Take a collaborative and coaching approach to ensure that relevant staff and managers are fully aware of their responsibilities and obligations when dealing with HR matters, and that any non-compliance is identified and speedily resolved
• Assist in the development and implementation of change management programmes, in support of business objectives
• Ensure that all matters relating to discipline and grievances are handled in accordance with both legislative and Company requirements, and to participate in the management of such matters as appropriate.
• Maintain working relationships with any local representative bodies such as Trades Unions and Joint Consultative Committees
• To lead and support the management team with the creation, implementation and monitoring of engagement plans and initiatives throughout the HR year in order to develop a more engaged and motivated workforce
• Provide support on any Employee Relations issues in order to ensure any highlighted risks are minimised
• Provide clear guidance surrounding the implementation of Policies and Procedures to minimise any risk to the Company
• Makes decisions having considered the merits of options.
• Translates policy into operating procedures
To apply for the role of Interim HR Business Partner Assistant, you must have proven experience within a similar HR role, with a strong ER caseload background (preferably within a logistics, distribution or retail environment).
You must have
• CIPD Qualified or equivalent
• Employee and Industrial Relations experience, including union engagement
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced level of employment law
• Able to use initiative, organise own and others workload and to tight deadlines
• Team player with proven leadership skills
• Strong customer focus
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
Salary: £50,000 + Car or allowance, bonus, single cover healthcare and company benefits.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone quoting Reference HB/479100232
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.