As part of the HR function, this role would be predominately working standalone providing operational support across multiple locations and functions. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into a company who are continuously growing and developing. You will have the chance to drive considerable change and will be working closely with the leadership teams across the business to ensure change programmes are operationalised effectively.
HR Business Partner duties:
- Working with the leadership teams across the business in all creation and implementation of organisational design and team effectiveness strategies
- Lead and influence on change management programmes
- Leading HR projects
- Lead and influence change at a strategic level across the business
- Continuously assess when change / improvement is needed and drive this implementation forward
- Provide expert ER advice and support on a wide range of operational and strategic employee related issues
- Supporting senior members of the business in delivering business plans and driving performance improvement across their teams.
- Being proactive and supportive with all performance management processes and activities and ensuring consistency is adhered to at all times
HR Business Partner skills:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a HR generalist role
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior members of the business
- Experience working within a Multi-Site role
- Tenacious individual with the gravitas to lead and influence teams
- Strong interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in complex environments
If you feel you match the skills and experience for this opportunity and would like to find out more. Please contact Robyn Leighton directly on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Business Partner