Role: HR Business Partner
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise supports our customers to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply, and more efficiently. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect organisations in a fast-changing world to ensure they stay agile and ambitious – wherever in the world they do business. Are you ready to connect your career with us?
As HR Business Partner within Vodafone Group Enterprise you will partner with the leadership teams of one or more of Vodafone’s Group Enterprise business areas. You will support the execution of operational and transformation HR strategy for the business areas, including headcount and workforce planning, talent & resourcing management and employee engagement.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Supports business managers in defining, developing and executing local people plans that support the achievement of the business strategy. Ensures that People plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- Accountable for the delivery of the annual people calendar activities within functional area
- Inputs to and implements the business area’s Talent & Capability strategy. Drives pipeline of diverse future leaders and accelerates high potential development while driving the Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
- Continually challenges the business, supporting transformation projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness including organisational effectiveness & design, organisation capability & talent management.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the business area’s management team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement
- Strong HR professional foundation - generalist and /or specialist skills and experience
- Strong relationship, communication & coaching skills
- A structured approach and be good at dealing with complex situations
- Good to advanced level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a keen eye for data analysis
- Experience of working within a busy HR environment
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact