Our client, a large organisation in the communications sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner based in Newcastle. We are are seeking a first class HRBP to work across the North East region with responsibility for circa 800 employees. The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Leaders to develop an HR agenda that drives the companies overall aims and provides a value-add partnership to the business.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Leading/driving cross functional projects that deliver value to our business
- Identifying and diagnosing critical issues affecting the business
- Facilitating change and culture initiatives
- Driving the talent agenda across client group working closely with specialist functions to develop and implement sustainable plans
- Lead succession planning discussions
- Monitoring and sourcing internal talent across the business to address skills gaps/future needs
- Working with the Resourcing team, supporting the drive and execution of a cohesive resourcing strategy that focuses on attracting, retaining and developing talent
- Reviewing the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas
- Be CIPD qualified to Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/degree or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge)
- Proved HR Generalist, having operated in a shared service/matrixed model in a complex/challenging organisation.
- Be comfortable working remotely and in a multi-site operation
- Possess experience in restructures, organisational design and TUPE.
- We are looking for a strong leader and people manager who is resilient and able to work at pace on multiple projects or change initiatives. You will be pragmatic, with excellent public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Flexibility is key and you must be prepared to work from home or any site within the region as required.
In addition, there is flexibility on start and finish times. You will receivie a salary of between 40-45K + car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job