We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 650 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 34th in the 2018 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our highly rated HR team (having won “Team of the Year” at our annual celebration in January) to support our business during a continued period of significant growth, who has the ability to make an impact and help to shape our future.
You will provide Business Partnering support on all people-related matters. As an influential and experienced professional you will focus on providing common-sense solutions in a commercial environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive individual with a natural ability to make things happen, within an evolving environment.
• Ensure all people activities are delivered effectively and professionally
• Advise and support on complex HR/ER matters
• Develop strong relationships, influence and engage senior stakeholders
• Work in partnership with senior managers on organisational change and restructures
• Coach and mentor line managers
• Continually improve Performance Management capability within the business
• Provide meaningful, actionable insight from key people metrics
• Identify ways to enhance employee engagement and retention
• Develop and embed a range of HR policies and procedures
• Project work relating to any aspect of people management
• CIPD qualified or relevant experience
• A sound working knowledge of an HR generalist nature, including employment law
• Strong Excel and HR information system skills, with the ability to manipulate HR data to produce meaningful insights and reports
• Ability to communicate and influence effectively, diplomatically and robustly at all levels of seniority and with a wide range of personalities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience of working within the Financial Services/Professional Services sector would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.