My client, an international law firm, is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join the HR team on a permanent basis.
Being an influential HR professional, the HR Business Partner will strive to improve business performance by identifying key areas for improvement and facilitating change, whilst supporting specific business services departments.
The key duties will include:
- Positioning the HR team as a business partner alongside client groups, to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Coaching Partners in the development of their people management skills
- Providing guidance on restructures, redundancies and transfers
- Working with the senior HR team to implement various policies and practices regarding flexible working, headcount management and training.
- Reviewing and updating the career development plan process, assisting in the implementation of the fee earner process
- Leading on annual performance and salary review processes
The HR Business Partner will be a senior HR professional who has experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders, to become a trusted advisor. You will be a graduate, preferably CIPD qualified and possess a good understanding of the practical application of HR. Previous experience of managing junior staff is preferable as is a work history in a professional services environment. Being commercially astute, you will be a strong team player and have the ability to remain flexible in your proactive thinking and approach.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job