Job Title - HR Business Partner
Location - Enterprise House, Paddington.
Rates - £219.68 Umbrella/Ltd or £196.02 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
As the HRBP for IP Transition you'll be supporting the demobilising of Crossrail and have the responsibility of seeing 170 colleagues through the Transition process. We're proud of delivering a great service across our client groups and continuously strive to ensure a great candidate experience. We're passionate about Transition and strive to be bravely innovative because new ways of thinking helps deliver the best outcome. This means getting the right people in the right place.
What you will do:
We work in an ever-changing environment so you'll need to be knowledgeable and adaptive. You'll take on a challenging yet rewarding business partnering function for Crossrail's transition - much of which will call on your exceptional organisational skills. Being able to prioritize your own workload, set the pace and manage deliverables requires someone who is comfortable with autonomy.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers to improve people management.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture.
- Experience of coaching and influencing senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Understands how to work with the business to identify, develop and retain talent.
- Excellent technical HR Knowledge - CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence.
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment.
- Involvement in organisation change programmes e.g. TUPE, Organisation re-design, redundancy programmes, etc
- Graduate calibre
- MCIPD/post-graduate human resources qualification.
- Understanding of project management principles and experience of managing complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Experience of managing projects to successful conclusion.
- Experience of working within a unionised environment.
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job