HR Business Partner
Location: Leeds city centre
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Search HR & Development are recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking & highly profitable organisation in Leeds city centre for an experienced HR Business Partner. The people agenda is focused around cultural and behavioural change projects, with an emphasis on engagement, performance management and talent/ succession planning. This is an organisation that truly understands the value of HR and it's intrinsic link to meeting their ambitious business objectives.
You'll have a proactive approach and will play a key role in supporting management in the development and implementation of the site people strategy to help deliver upon business objectives. You will partner multiple Directors within the commercial site, encompassing an employee headcount of approximately 500 professionals.
As a true business partner, you will take on the following responsibilities:
* Interpreting HR policy and supporting business managers to ensure compliance and consistency within all areas of employment legislation.
* Providing developmental support and direction to line managers to ensure employees perform to expected results, and that clear guidance is given in a range of situations.
* Offer a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues, ensuring a balance between individual and business needs.
* Build and utilise an understanding of the client group, e.g. what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities etc. to deliver the best service possible and provide appropriate support, trusted advice where needed
* Provide input to the function people plan based on knowledge and analysis of the client group
* Implement HR projects / change initiatives to support the Company's people strategy and the function people plan
* Work with the client group to drive the performance management and promotion cycles and to ensure that the process is consistently undertaken
* Prepare paperwork for, and attend, talent review meetings
* Work with the recruitment and resourcing teams to ensure that the client group has the right resources with the right capabilities at the right time and advise on the structure of packages to be offered to new hires.
* Provide trusted strategic and operational advice to People Leaders (and occasionally business leaders) on HR matters;
* Resolve complex people issues to deliver commercial and pragmatic outcomes
* Coach People Leaders and other line managers in people management;
* Provide HR support in restructuring / acquisitions / ER initiatives
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you'll already have experience of business partnering in a commercial environment, ideally working with IT, Finance or Risk business functions.
Ideally you will be MCIPD qualified and will have a proven background within a strategic HR role. You'll be an excellent communicator and have knowledge of working with a diverse range of teams.
If you would like to speak about this opportunity, or register your interest for similar opportunities, please contact me directly on or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job