HRLife are working with a growing, people orientated business to hire a dedicated, pro-active HR Business Partner who will have a high level of strategic influence and strong focus on continuous improvement. Supporting a client group of highly engaged and incredibly passionate individuals, this is a great opportunity for a generalist HR professional to work with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both strategically and operationally. You will have a high level of autonomy and visibility so stakeholder management and proven experience of supporting the business and people strategy is key.
Working closely with the centralised HR team, you will be involved with:
- Leading the annual people cycle, ensuring a consistent and fair approach
- Supporting the wider HR team to deliver the strategic people agenda projects
- Owning the execution of annual people cycle such as salary review & bonus, annual objectives, learning plans, talent reviews, development conversations and appraisals
- Supporting the upskilling of line managers to drive capability & ownership of people agenda within the business
- Gaining insights from annual cycle, line manager conversations & broader business observations to identify and act on opportunities & risks to drive improvement
- Identifying & driving changes on areas of strategic focus within the employee population
Fabulous opportunity to work for a purpose led, value driven business where people are at the heart of their brand.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job