BMI Healthcare is the UK's largest private hospital group, helping over 1.5 million outpatient visits a year and with a network of 59 hospitals and clinics across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two experienced HR Business Partners to join our professional HR Operations team. The HR Business Partners report directly to the Head of HR Operations The role is regional (either North or Central & South West, requiring travel across the region as well as some occasional national travel, working closely with the Regional Directors, the Regional team and Senior Hospital Managers.
Hours for this post are 37.5 per week. As a member of the Senior HR Operations Team, the successful candidates will be responsible for addressing HR challenges, focussing on the operation and strategic objectives of both the region and the HR department. In addition, the HR Business Partners will support the successful delivery of the outsourced Employee Relations Model (BMi Manage).
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- To proactively manage and advise managers with complex Employee Relations cases to a resolution
- To actively support the implementation and advise on the people implications of organisational change across the regions
- To drive longer term workforce planning and talent management
- To build the capability of people throughout the business
- Proactive intelligence gathering of good people management practices so issues can be raised to senior managers who might otherwise be unaware.
- To be a trusted partner in the delivery of the HR agenda
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPD qualified, with experience in a similar role
- Proven business partnering skills at a senior level
- Experience of effectively applying change management skills in an environment influenced both by internal and external change
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies, tools and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes
- Experience of dealing with/advising on complex ER cases
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to cope with a high degree of ambiguity, identify a clear direction and engage and energise individuals
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to travel nationally
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Experience of the healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential
In return, we are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a supportive environment to allow you to thrive.
If you would like more information on this vacancy, please feel free to e-mail Jason Rosenblatt, Head of HR Operations at
Informal conversations are encouraged.
*The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment.
BMI Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job