AECOM are currently seeking a HR Manager / HR Business Partner for a 12 months maternity cover contract based from our offices in St Albans.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager and working as part of a wider team, you will partner with business leaders of our end markets to help shape and deliver local people plans, providing strategic, best practice, commercially focused HR solutions that comply with legal requirements You will serve as a liaison between the business line and all available HR resources across the Centres of Expertise (CoEs) to ensure solutions and services are delivered. This role will also lead and/or support on HR projects, initiatives and activity that contributes towards AECOM’s overall objectives.
Further Job Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with UK&I Leaders for a particular end market/business sector to further define and deliver the HR strategy. The subsequent People Plan will include but is not limited to:
- Business goals / needs
- People priorities and objectives (including workforce planning, succession planning, leadership development etc.)
- Required activity and timescales
- Work closely alongside the wider HR Team and CoEs such as Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, as well as Talent Acquisition to leverage services, coordinate processes where appropriate and ensure the delivery of the People Plan to provide a one-team HR solution delivery
- Work alongside business stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Lead the compensation planning process (annual Performance and Reward process, out of cycle increases) for a particular end market / business sector
- Lead proposed change programmes (Restructures, Harmonisation, TUPE, office relocations) working closely with the Employee Relations team to ensure successful implementation
- Supporting and leading on HR improvement projects and initiatives as required
- Where appropriate, support office leads by representing HR at office briefings, targeting areas where engagement / wellbeing issues have been identified a priority
- Support complex/high risk ER cases as and when required
To be successful in this role we're looking to hear from candidates with the following;
- Experience of business partnering, ideally within a Corporate Environment
- Confidence in managing stakeholder relationships across different levels and in a complex matrix structure,
- The jobholder will be a HR professional with both strategic and operational experience.
- Ability to effectively consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance,
- Experience managing complex projects and working in a matrix organization, including balancing priorities and accountabilities and driving delivery,
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex HR issues with an understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as remotely where required.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to change quickly.
- Commercial business acumen.
- CIPD Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job