HR Business Partner
Title: HR Business Partner
Based at: West London/Hertfordshire
Employment Type: Permanent
Our Client is a major developer of software and hardware technology within the Graphics area and Consumer Electronics. It pioneers new technology within multimedia that enables mobile, consumer and automotive markets to become even more sophisticated. Central to their success is their staff, with training, culture, work/life balance at the heart of everything they do, investment in new talent a key and ongoing initiative. Right now, there is an urgent need to recruit a HR Business Partner.
Working closely with the Head of HR, this role will involve delivering a professional, high quality and customer focused HR service, whilst establishing close relationships with members of the senior management team and technical line managers. This is both an Operational and Strategic HR role that will deliver against the business unit programmes, lead the HR strategic deliverables, and manage HR projects.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, challenging the status quo and influencing where appropriate.
- Manage complex employee relations issues, coaching managers and directors on best practice, driving a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations in the business unit.
- Initiating, leading and implementing HR projects, contributing to achieving and delivering to the HR Strategy. Communicate the HR agenda across your assigned business area.
- Drive L&D activity so learning becomes deeply embedded in the business area.
- Work with the Business Unit Leadership team to up skill their knowledge and understanding of people related matters.
- Collaborate with the Group HR Recruitment Manager ensuring the interface between HR and the business unit is aligned to meet the defined hiring strategy.
- Embrace full ownership of delivery against salary and appraisal cycles
- Support in areas of focus such as Attrition and Absence, reporting meaningful data and metrics that will aid informed decisions on improvements.
- Ensure the HR function has an open and meaningful insight to your business area.
- Act as the catalyst for embedding the corporate values and driving employee engagement within your assigned business unit, taking proactive steps to support the cultural change programme.
- We are looking for an accomplished HR practitioner with a good level of experience in a generalist HR role to join our team. You will have demonstrable project delivery capability and be commercially astute along with having an analytical mind-set, with the willingness to roll your sleeves up to support the business.
- You will have experience in Partnering with the business and you will have worked in a large matrix environment, having built relationships and influenced senior stakeholders.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to anticipate issues, respond early and avoid conflict and have the confidence and ability to effectively communicate and influence the Senior Management team.
- You will have experience in delivering HR briefings and workshops to line managers to improve their understanding of HR Legislation.
- The ability to work collaboratively across a wide range of functions and departments, drawing on the expertise needed to deliver to target and schedules.
- You will be CIPD qualified, or equivalent.
This is a superb working environment in purpose- built offices with an informal dynamic team structure. The company also excels in providing excellent social facilities.
- Strategic HR
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
- HR Software
- Operational HR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job