CER is working in Partnership with REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 55 primary academies across England with ambitious growth plans by 2020. The Cornerstone of REAch2 is a solid, unshakeable foundation, defined by exceptional teaching experiences and shared values of learning, leadership, enjoyment, inclusion, inspiration, responsibility and integrity.
Due to succession planning, the Trust is now seeking a talented and proactive HR Business Partner. This is a key role within the organisation and you will be responsible for providing HR advice, support and guidance to a number of primary schools.
Key duties will include:
- Provide day to day HR support in person, on the phone or by email
- Support Managers with employee relation issues
- Provide contracts for new staff
- Implement sickness absence management initiatives and procedures
- Support the recruitment process by drafting job descriptions, shortlisting and interviewing
- Manage recruitment initiatives and deliver on solutions
- Produce formal HR documentation
- Build relationships and liaise with Headteachers and union representatives
- Manage the HR function to support the TUPE process
- Maintain HR database records, producing reports and delivering presentations when required
This is a regional role across East Anglia, supporting schools in Suffolk & Essex. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, confident and flexible individual seeking a new challenge, who will step up and take ownership of this region and play an integral role with a national team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent HR knowledge and ideally has worked within education or a local authority and understands the needs of a large, multi-site organisation.
Please apply if this role is of interest to you or call Liz on .
- Human Resources
- TUPE Transfer
- HR Adminisistration