HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Our Client is a multidisciplinary solutions business that provides a full range of services, from consultancy, design and engineering through to manufacture, installation and on site project management. The company works in partnership with customers to deliver high quality, innovative and responsive solutions to meet individual requirements across a wide range of market sectors.
YOUR NEW JOB...
Our client are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. As the HR Business Partner you will be reporting into the HR Director. You will support the delivery of the strategic business goals through the HR agenda. You will be the point of contact for all managers and employees in the area for which you are responsible. You will act as business lead on HR projects, coordinate and manage organisation change. You will also support line managers in the resolution of ER and performance issues. The role will be based in the York office but will require occasional travel to other offices. The ideal candidate will have current knowledge of employment legislation and policies and procedures and have experience of implementing HR processes.
• Ensure all managers are trained, coaches and supported in all aspects of their approach to people management and development practices is a key part of the role.
• Develop activities aimed at improving employee engagement at all levels
• You will act as a driver for positive change within the business and be expected to continuously challenge processes for further efficiencies and improvements in how HR services are provided to both managers and employees.
• MCIPD qualified or have previous relevant experience as a HR Business Partner or similar role
• Strategic thinker
• Forward thinker
• Highly Motivated
• Effective influencer
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to analyse, problem solve and propose effective solutions
• Able to work in a busy environment with conflicting demands
WHATS ON OFFER…
£40,000 per annum
Monday to Friday working
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified