KM4HR is delighted to be once again be partnering with our Private services client based in central London to recruit a HR Business Partner initially for a 12 month period.
Being part of & working closely with the senior leadership team, reporting into the HR Director the successful candidate will provide a full range of generalist HR services ranging from Project lead on change & transformation to dealing with ER, policy and day to day HR issues.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Ability to build effective relationships across multiple stakeholder group
- Advise on best practice HR and senior levels
- Lead on ongoing change management projects
- Commercial approach, willingness to challenge
- Background of working within a multi-site business
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building rapport and relationships
- Understands the company’s policies and practices
- Builds credibility with senior managers, influencing accordingly
- Generalist experience and working knowledge of UK employment law
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking, growing organisation where HR is establishing and making a difference.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job