This role is to start as soon as possible and will be based predominantly from Wakefield covering a number of TUPE and restructuring projects.
A National organisation whose clients include multiple very well known brands.
This business has sites across the UK and this role will cover projects in Wakefield and Doncaster however will also require some travel to Lancashire.
As the HR Business Partner you will take the lead on some restructuring and TUPE projects. This will involve working closely with some very interesting and senior stakeholders so shrinking violets need not apply - thank you!
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- previously worked in a similar HR projects position - ESSENTIAL
- lead on TUPE transfers - ESSENTIAL
- been involved in strategic and operational restructures - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- excellent IT and systems knowledge to be able to 'hit the ground running' - ESSENTIAL
- strong stakeholder management - ESSENTIAL
- a full driving licence - ESSENTIAL
This is an on-going interim assignment paying c£200 per day plus expenses for business only travel