Key responsibilities will include:
Building strong working relationships with people at all levels, coaching and advising line managers in a timely, commercial and pragmatic way on a range of complex and challenging people issues.
Educating line managers on effective performance management processes.
Delivering operational HR activity in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partners and business including resource planning, salary reviews, job evaluation and specific project work throughout the year.
Assisting with the planning and implementation of organisational restructures and change management activities and any associated consultation as appropriate
Monitoring and encouraging talent by working with the Head of HR to facilitate talent reviews and partnering with managers on talent attraction.
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Part or full CIPD qualified or qualified by relevant experience
* Proactive, self-starting and hungry to learn
* Team orientated, collaborative and willing to participate
* A strong understanding of Employee Relations and an understanding of the range of commercial approaches to resolve issues
* Experience delivering training to a range of capabilities
* Flexibility of approach and a positive approach to fast paced, changing business environment
* Ability to communicate effectively across differing levels of seniority
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job