HR Business Partner
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for delivering an integrated, comprehensive and commercially-focused People Plan and HR service to a specified Business Unit enabling the achievement of business outcomes.
Working alongside the wider HR team, you will support the appropriate directors to develop and implement their people plan within a fast-paced operational environment fostering key relationships and managing projects and change in a key period of transformation.
Your Experience will be:
- Previous experience in a global HR Business Partner role
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels, including business partnering at director level within a comparable organisation
- Understanding of change management principles
- Strong commercial business and HR acumen
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law and implementation ideally both inside and outside of the UK
- Sound knowledge/experience of generalist HR policy, procedures and best practice
- A flexible approach to the building and maintenance of excellent working relationships including ability to manage this remotely.
- Experience of operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (CIPD qualified - highly desirable)
- Experience in ER consultation or negotiation, strong influencing skills and the capacity for strategic thinking together with excellent commercial judgement.
- Strong project/programme management experience.
- A great pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 days over Christmas
- Flexible working
- Retail, leisure, sports, health and technology discounts
- Paid volunteer day
- Training and development opportunities to keep your skills current
- Access to social clubs including running, volleyball, yoga - with excellent onsite changing and shower facilities - photography and our choir
- Support for your health and wellbeing from eye care vouchers to health checks
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- Human resources
- HR Business Partner
- public sector