HR Business Partner
Nottingham - 3 Month Contract - £450 - £480 per day
I am looking for an HR business partner for a company in Nottingham. It's a 3 month contract initially but there's a strong chance of extension. The ideally candidate will have a background in large, service-based companies with experience of managing organisational change. You will have a track record of delivery within an international context; having worked closely with highly commercially focused management teams to deliver change programmes and improved business performance.
- To partner with various leadership teams, creating, shaping and delivering the people strategies
- Ensuring that the leadership team of the region are focused on driving engagement and managing talent to ensure retention and development across all levels of the organisation.
- Provide professional HR guidance and support the Sales and Commercial Strategy Leadership Teams enabling the delivery of the business strategy and operational plans.
- Work as part of the EMEA HR team to shape and deliver HR priorities across the EMEA region
- Engage with Country HR to ensure clear explanation and execution of HR plans
Key personal attributes
- Pragmatic and business focused and an operational focus.
- Confident, tenacious, takes accountability and a team player
- High attention to detail and confident in data driven environments.
- A catalyst, capable of pushing change and improvement within a team.
- A personal champion of the talent agenda and best team approach.
- Evident intellect combined with speed of action and quality of advice, who will be used as an informed sounding board by management colleagues.
- A natural problem solver, keen to identify and deliver solutions.
- Proactive and high energy
- Capable of operating as part of various teams (matrix) but also able to act and work individually when necessary.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Ambitious to progress.
- Ability to build strong relationships and used to working in a matrix culture where problem solving and excellent communication skills are prerequisites.
- Ability to create effective teams & employee engagement - a style based on influential skills and not on hierarchy
- Lead by example; Cultural sensitivity; Self-awareness; Integrity and high ethics
- Ability to challenge and drive change processes to move the business forward
- Significant commercial mindset and focus
- Global mindset and experience of working across several markets
If you would be interested in discussing the role further, please send me your CV for immediate assessment.