Permanent HR Business Partner Role Excellent opportunity
Your new company
Large Charitable organisation working in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Your new role
Working as an HRBP in a busy HR team supporting and advising line managers and working alongside the senior management team to deliver the HR strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Have Associate Member of CIPD and willing to work towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD.
- Have completed the minimum of the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience to include providing specialist advice and guidance to managers and employees.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of advising and mentoring line managers during all stages of the disciplinary and grievance processes, ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedures, employment legislation and best practice.
- Experience and up to date knowledge of current employment legislation and best practice within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications and HR-IT databases (for example, PAMS).
- Current driving licence and access to a car with motor insurance which enables you to travel across Ireland for business purposes (this will be waived for candidates who have a disability which prevents them from driving but can otherwise demonstrate how they can meet the criteria).
- Working experience of Human Resources within ROI to include up to date knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
What you'll get in return
Salary £25439 - £27596
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.