Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join this market leading, rapidly growing business as they add this brand new role to the HR team. This a brilliant opportunity for someone to really grow and develop their career - the HR team are incredibly valued by the wider business so a collaborative and partnering approach is key.
You will be responsible for delivering an HR service to the business that meets both the short and long term objectives of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
Work with colleagues to ensure best practice and a consistent approach across the Group, working within Group frameworks as appropriate
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate recruitment and transfer process to ensure they are actively managed.
- Provide management information that will enable the Management Teams to make effective business decisions.
- Support the Management team to deliver a clear talent and succession plan
- Facilitate talent boards with management teams in order to inform business decision with regard to their people agenda.
- Ensure the business gets the best from its people by ensuring they have a motivated team with the right skills, competencies and behaviours, by: Supporting Line Managers in conjunction with the HR Team in the production of development plans for their teams. Assisting with Development and Assessment Centres as required
- Providing advice and support line managers on matters of reward in its widest sense (formal & informal rewards) to achieve sustained high levels of motivation
- Provide ad hoc advice and support as necessary to the Management Teams ensuring a fair and consistent approach to reward and recognition and ensure is in line with company policy.
- Advise on employment law, working arrangements, contractual matters, employee communication and consultation, ensuring the business is consistent and fair and meets its contractual obligations.
- Support Business Management Teams in the effective application of the grievance and disciplinary procedures, ensuring an effective, fair and consistent approach across the business.
- Support Business Management Teams in closing out projects/ activities ensuring both legislation and company procedures are adhered too.
- Work together with HR colleagues to ensure best use of talent across the Company
- Endeavour to demonstrate added value to the Business from HR activities
To be successful you will have a track record supporting and developing high performing teams - the ability to shift between long and short term priorities - consistently demonstrate strong influencing skills at all levels and be able to engage teams to lead them through the change agenda. You will ideally have worked in FTSE 100 business previously and must have worked in a COE model.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.