HR Business Partner
Castle HR are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work for one of our clients in York. Reporting to the HR Director, key responsibilities will include:
Support the delivery of the strategic business goals through the HR agenda.
You will be the single point of contact for line managers and employees in the area for which you are responsible.
You will have the chance act as business lead on HR projects, coordinate and manage organisation change. You will support line managers in the resolution of ER and performance issues
Ensuring managers are trained, coached and supported in all aspects of their approach to people management and development practices is a key part of this role, as well as the responsibility to develop activities aimed at improving employee engagement at all levels.
You will act as a driver for positive change within the business and be expected to continuously challenge processes for further efficiencies and improvements in how HR services are provided to both managers and employees.
To be considered for this exciting HR Business Partner role, you will need the following experience:
* Preferably be educated to Degree level and be MCIPD qualified or have previous relevant experience as a HR Business Partner or similar role
* Your knowledge of employment legislation will be current as will your knowledge of policies and procedures
* Ideally have experience of working within a Professional Services / Fee Earning environment
* Experience of implementing HR processes
* Be self-starter, highly motivated and strategic thinker
* Be an experienced and effective influencer and communicator with high-level interpersonal skills
* Be able to analyse, problem solve and propose effective solutions
* Be comfortable working in a change/transformation environment with conflicting demands
If you are interested in applying to this HR Business Partner role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience we deliver a market leading service building long term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
- Human Resources
- HR Generalist
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner