Title: HR Business Partner
Reports to: People & Change Director
Location: Location flexible - field based, with travel to South Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and the HO in London.
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum + benefits including Life Assurance, Pension, Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave and group income protection of 50% base salary
We have a superb opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join an evolving retail giant at a very exciting time.
Our client is the largest financial services provider in the UK and this is an opening for a HR Business Partner to work closely with the People & Change Director on a variety of exciting projects whilst overseeing the Financial and Operations division.
The role of the HR Business Partner is working with members of the HR lead team, to design, deliver and implement commercial people solutions for HR activity in support of the business plan.
A successful applicant would be someone who thrives on getting 'stuck in’ and making an impact at all levels within the organisation, to motivate and enthuse others of the need for change. Our client is looking for a tenacious, assertive, driven, hardworking individual. Immediate availability would be advantageous.
HR Business Partner - key focus areas of accountability:
Performance Management, Engagement, Talent and succession planning, Restructure and Transformational change.
HR Business Partner - knowledge required
• Solid knowledge and extensive experience as a HR generalist
• Personal credibility with knowledge and understanding of people management interventions and able to present these with authority and conviction
• A credible HR professional with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• A Retail / Corporate / Financial Services background
• A thirst for employee engagement and passion for implementing change effectively
• Experience of Internal Stakeholder management
• Trade Unions experience - advantageous
HR Business Partner - skills required
• Excellent communication (written & oral) skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Organisation with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent IT skills (incl. PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Commercially orientated with good business acumen
• Good influencing and communication skills. Must be able to make an impact at all levels within the organisation to motivate and enthuse others of the need for change
• Excellent project management skills
• Must be confident in facilitating challenging others, whilst at the same time maintaining and building a professional relationship
• Personal resilience and drive to succeed. Self-motivated to achieve against targets.
• A high degree of customer orientation in decision-making, coupled with analytical and astute decision making
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client’s team as the next HR Business Partner, please apply now with a detailed covering letter and a copy of your up to date CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to submit your application to the employer.
HRBP, hr, human resources, business, partner, commercial, office, people, change, policy, management, operations