Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• To take accountability for all aspects of HR across client group,
• To take a pro-active approach to all HR matters across nominated contracts to ensure Employee Engagement.
• To support organisational change ensuring the appropriate HR systems policies and processes are in place and implemented.
• To work as part of multi-disciplinary project teams to enable the breaking down of divisional and departmental barriers and to encourage the concept of both internal and external partnership working
• To provide a professional and supportive HR service to the Senior Management Team and line managers on employee relations' issues ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the development of Company-wide HR strategies ensuring they balance the needs of nominated contracts and the wider organisation.
• Monitor and review workforce data for specific directorates in order to spot staffing risks and issues as well as opportunities for future improvement.
• Lead on all aspects of HR within the nominated contracts, including TUPE, Harmonisation and restructure.
• Contribute and lead on various HR projects across the whole organisation as and when required.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous HR Generalist experience at Senior Advisor or BP level
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- CIPD Qualified to Level 7
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships will stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job