HR Business Partner - Exeter
Salary highly competitive and dependent on experience
We are working in partnership with our client, an innovative, forward thinking organisation with a diverse range of business disciplines and interests. They are constantly expanding and developing and are looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to join them and help shape the business during this time of exciting growth. This role will report directly to the Head of Human Resources and will be a generalist role with a strong focus on talent. You will be part of a team that will develop and deliver a strategy that will future-proof the business and drive the capability and culture they require for organisational growth and effectiveness in a fast-changing environment. Our client wants to build upon their reputation as an employer of choice in the area and to ensure that they are known for attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest talent. About the role:
- Work on a range of commercial and people projects (taking a lead where agreed);
- OD and Change agent;
- Work with the business to drive and embed an engaging, high-performing culture with behaviours aligned with our values;
- Clarifying resource needs and working with recruitment to deliver these requirements;
- Anticipate and understand talent gaps across the business, and develop a creative strategy to identify and source appropriate talent;
- Work with the team to develop internal talent, with continual review and improvement of approach and processes and dedicated focus on talent identification, development and retention across all functions;
- Manage the selection life-cycle from start to finish to deliver a first rate experience;
- Provide management team with expert guidance on learning and development at all levels;
- Continually re-energise approach by researching, recommending and implementing progressive tools and methods in people management and development;
- Employee engagement and well-being.
- Proven track record in the design and deployment of people initiatives that have demonstrably improved business growth and performance
- Commercial thinker; understands business goals and objectives and seeks to develop strategies and initiatives to support these, understands business implications;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and influence at all levels;
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, able to juggle priorities and work on multiple projects;
- Anticipates business and stakeholder’s needs; responds promptly, maintains communication and manages expectations; seeks feedback to improve service; meets commitments;
- Proactive, self-starter; looks for opportunities for improvement and implements;
- Strong communication skills honed in business partner roles;
- Willing to make decisions and includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions;
- Agility in thought; creative, naturally curious and engaging; always eager to contribute; gets involved in new things
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Good first degree, with CIPD or other related post-graduate qualification;
- Digitally savvy, data-driven, with good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office and Online Talent and Learning Management Systems.
This is a challenging, dynamic and business critical role that will have a pivotal part to play in the continuing growth and success of this fast evolving and complex business. As HRBP you will join an experienced and committed team working together to support and facilitate the continuing growth of this exciting employer of choice.
As well as offering a challenging, dynamic role there are numerous benefits to working for this company such as 25 days holiday, on site fitness facilities, free food and drink and many green credentials and incentives. If you feel you this role matches your skills and development expectations and you are looking for an original, developing environment please apply with your CV as soon as possible.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications it is not always possible when we receive high levels of CV’s. If we have not contacted you within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for understanding and we wish you all the best with your on-going job search.
- Change Management
- Management Coaching
- CIPD qualified
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management