We are seeking a HR Business Partner to help set and drive the people plan in the Costa support centre, with a primary focus on two of the critical functions to deliver Costa’s plan – our Global Finance function and our Production team, who are based at our brand new, state of the art Roastery in Essex.
This will be delivered by:
- Effective partnering with senior managers within the business
- Implementing the medium term people agenda for the Costa support functions and Roastery, working with the functional leadership teams
- Owning and supporting support centre wide initiatives e.g. driving engagement and enablement and empowering line managers to deliver core people processes
- Delivering high quality generalist HR advice and facilitation of core talent processes
- Working with other HR centres of expertise (within Costa and the wider Whitbread group) to ensure a consistent and joined up approach is delivered to the business with maximum impact
The ideal candidate will have
- Developed their generalist HR skills and knowledge in a head office / support centre environment
- Partnered with stakeholders up to Director level
- Evidence of ongoing personal development
- The ability to focus on what's important to drive change
- Evidence of strong facilitation and collaboration skills within cross-functional teams
- The ability to understand line managers needs while maintaining correct process and policy.
- Be fully CIPD qualified or studying towards a qualification
This role will be based at our support centre in Dunstable but will travel to our London and Basildon offices each month. This is a great opportunity for and existing HR professional to take on a role with the opportunity of progression in either the Costa business or across the Whitbread Group.
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you International experience and exposure, a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re incredibly proud to be the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand* Now, as we’re expanding into new countries across the globe, we have even greater ambitions. We want to become the world’s favourite! All the while never forgetting where we’ve come from or the people who have got us to where we are today, that’s why we want to take you with us!
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job