HR Business Partner
We’re creating a team of unrivalled strength and diversity
HR Business Partner
Our HRBPs are the enabler of the business on people matters. They pro-actively consult, challenge and coach the leadership teams of their designated brand(s). Working closely with the Brand HRDs (based in London) and Finance Business Partners, they contribute to people strategies by providing analytics and insight to translate commercial challenges into people solutions. Collaborating with the broader HR team they facilitate HR cyclical activity including reward, performance, engagement and talent as well as Brand/ country-specific programmes.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- To establish yourself as the trusted advisor to the designated Brand(s) within Kantar.
- You will build an understanding of the needs of the Brand Directors’ commercial plans and the development needs of their staff, and be the focal point for HR related projects.
- You will drive change by coaching, consulting and challenging your client group ultimately driving organisational performance, improving line manager capability and supporting the ongoing implementation of the HR delivery model across the UK&I.
- HR Generalist with at least one HR 'specialism’ (e.g. ER/ Talent/ Change/ OD)
- Proven ability to influence management as consultant and business partner
- Ability to analyse core business challenges and translate into people activity
- Business Acumen- able to use insight of the business environment to improve talent and business outcomes
- Talent Acumen- able to apply workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies, and succession management
- Data judgement ability- able to apply judgment to data to support business decision making.
- Responsive, client focussed and with excellent attention to detail- focussed on getting the basics right every time
- Ability to function with level of ambiguity, moving forward without having all the answers but drawing on knowledge, experience, and leveraging resources
- Track record of establishing key relationships and managing stakeholders
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.
- Human Resources