Investigo is pleased to be working sector leader who is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team based in Ipswich.
- Drives engagement through the training and coaching of line managers providing HR guidance.
- Work with line managers to attract, select, promote and retain talent within area, providing expertise and guidance maximising labour availability while controlling cost.
- Promotes performance management through the development of tools, coaching of line managers to drive productivity and achieve company strategy.
- Collate the training plan for the area ensuring the budget is used effectively to drive performance for the short and long term while maximising internal opportunities for colleagues. Ensure the quality of training is evaluated and suggest alternative approaches where appropriate.
- Collaborate in the development of the People Strategy to ensure it drives business growth.
- Support line managers to resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Analyse HR data, identify trends and work with HR team to adapt approach accordingly
- Supports the development of HR team colleagues as they progress professionally and personally.
- Willingly perform ad hoc duties as required
You will have previous experience within Human Resources, particularly within resourcing and have achieved Level 5 CIPD or equivalent. You will also be:
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to coach and influence line managers
- Numerate with the ability to analyse data
- Intermediate in Word and Excel
- Can prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Passionate about driving the business through effective HR practices
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with a team spread across a variety of locations
- Prepared to undertake some travel including overnight stays (circa 20%)
Ideally you will have previous HR Business Partner experience and experience of change management and project management, familiarity with the construction industry, and be degree educated or equivalent.